Rbxfpsunlocker Virus is the name of a highly dangerous Trojan horse infection created by people with malicious intentions and criminal agendas. The ability of Rbxfpsunlocker Virus to secretly sneak inside any computer and to nest itself deep inside the OS without showing any particular symptoms helps it remain undetected and prevents it from being removed in time.
What’s more, as a typical Trojan, Rbxfpsunlocker Virus may even disable the existing security software and the firewall of the machine in order to ensure that nothing can stop it from executing its criminal agenda. In terms of distribution, Rbxfpsunlocker Virus may often get downloaded in your system together with a third-party freeware application or when opening a spam email attachment. These, however, aren’t the only ways to get infected.
It is typical for most of the Trojans to spread via fake ads, misleading links and other methods of malvertising, as well as in a bundle with different software, torrents, updates or links. That’s why one should be very careful while surfing the web and why it’s important to stick to reputed web locations and software sources when it comes to downloading and installing new software components.
According to many security experts, this infection is a very advanced form of malware which can cause various issues. It cannot be said with certainty what exactly the consequences of its attack could be but one thing is certain – Rbxfpsunlocker Virus won’t do any good to your system. This is a very unpredictable threat which may connect your system to a remote server and allow the hackers to access your entire PC remotely. What is more, the infection may create serious security holes, which can be exploited by other viruses like ransomware or spyware. That’s why it is very important to remove Rbxfpsunlocker Virus as soon as you can, otherwise you may become a victim of various cyber attacks, fraud, theft and more.
If not removed in time, Rbxfpsunlocker.exe can initiate different harmful activities which could have unpredictable effects on your system. For instance, such an advanced Trojan like Rbxfpsunlocker.exe may make changes in your OS and to replace, modify, corrupt or destroy different files stored on the hard drive.
Please follow all the steps below in order to remove Rbxfpsunlocker Virus!
How to remove Rbxfpsunlocker Virus
- First, click the Start Menu on your Windows PC.
- Type Programs and Settings in the Start Menu, click the first item, and find Rbxfpsunlocker Virus in the programs list that would show up.
- Select Rbxfpsunlocker Virus from the list and click on Uninstall.
- Follow the steps in the removal wizard.
What we suggest you do first is, check the list of programs that are presently installed on the infected device and uninstall any rogue software that you find there:
- From the Start Menu, navigate to Control Panel ->>> Programs and Features ->>> Uninstall a Program.
- Next, carefully search for unfamiliar programs or programs that have been installed recently and could be related to Rbxfpsunlocker Virus.
- If you find any of the programs suspicious then uninstall them if they turn out to be linked to Rbxfpsunlocker Virus.
- If a notification appears on your screen when you try to uninstall a specific questionable program prompting you to just alter it or repair it, make sure you choose NO and complete the steps from the removal wizard.
Remove Rbxfpsunlocker Virus from Chrome
- Click on the three dots in the right upper corner
- Go to more tools
- Now select extensions
- Remove the Rbxfpsunlocker Virus extension
- Once you open Chrome, click on the three-dots icon to open the browser’s menu, go to More Tools/ More Options, and then to Extensions.
- Again, find the items on that page that could be linked to Rbxfpsunlocker Virus and/or that might be causing problems in the browser and delete them.
- Afterwards, go to this folder: Computer > C: > Users > *Your User Account* > App Data > Local > Google > Chrome > User Data. In there, you will find a folder named Default – you should change its name to Backup Default and restart the PC.
- Note that the App Data folder is normally hidden so you’d have to first make the hidden files and folders on your PC visible before you can access it.
How to get rid of Rbxfpsunlocker Virus on FF/Edge/etc.
- Open the browser and select the menu icon.
- From the menu, click on the Add-ons button.
- Look for the Rbxfpsunlocker Virus extension
- Get rid of Rbxfpsunlocker Virus by removing it from extensions
If using Firefox:
- Open Firefox
- Select the three parallel lines menu and go to Add-ons.
- Find the unwanted add-on and delete it from the browser – if there is more than one unwanted extension, remove all of them.
- Go to the browser menu again, select Options, and then click on Home from the sidebar to the left.
- Check the current addresses for the browser’s homepage and new-tab page and change them if they are currently set to address(es) you don’t know or trust.
If using MS Edge/IE:
- Start Edge
- Select the browser menu and go to Extensions.
- Find and uninstall any Edge extensions that look undesirable and unwanted.
- Select Settings from the browser menu and click on Appearance.
- Check the new-tab page address of the browser and if it has been modified by “Rbxfpsunlocker Virus” or another unwanted app, change it to an address that you’d want to be the browser’s new-tab page.
How to Delete Rbxfpsunlocker Virus
- Open task manager
- Look for the Rbxfpsunlocker Virus process
- Select it and click on End task
- Open the file location to delete Rbxfpsunlocker Virus
- Access the Task Manager by pressing together the Ctrl + Alt + Del keys and then selecting Task Manager.
- Open Processes and there try to find a process with the name of the unwanted software. If you find it, select it with the right button of the mouse and click on the Open File Location option.
- If you don’t see a “Rbxfpsunlocker Virus” process in the Task Manager, look for another suspicious process with an unusual name. It is likely that the unwanted process would be using lots of RAM and CPU so pay attention to the number of resources each process is using.
- Tip: If you think you have singled out the unwanted process but are not sure, it’s always a good idea to search for information about it on the Internet – this should give you a general idea if the process is a legitimate one from a regular program or from your OS or if it is indeed likely linked to the adware.
- If you find another suspicious process, open its File Location too.
- Once in the File Location folder for the suspicious process, start testing all of the files that are stored there by dragging them to our free online scanner available below.
- If the scanner finds malware in any of the files, return to the Processes tab in the Task Manager, select the suspected process, and then select the End Process option to quit it.
- Go back to the folder where the files of that process are located and delete all of the files that you are allowed to delete. If all files get deleted normally, exit the folder and delete that folder too. If one or more of the files showed an error message when you tried to delete them, leave them for now and return to try to delete them again once you’ve completed the rest of the guide.
How to Uninstall Rbxfpsunlocker Virus
- Click on the home button
- Search for Startup Apps
- Look for Rbxfpsunlocker Virus in there
- Uninstall Rbxfpsunlocker Virus from Startup Apps by turning it off
- Now you need to carefully search for and uninstall any Rbxfpsunlocker Virus-related entries from the Registry. The easiest way to do this is to open the Registry Editor app (type Regedit in the windows search field and press Enter) and then open a Find dialog (CTRL+F key combination) where you have to type the name of the threat.
- Perform a search by clicking on the Find Next button and delete any detected results. Do this as many times as needed until no more results are found.
- After that, to ensure that there are no remaining entries lined to Rbxfpsunlocker Virus in the Registry, go manually to the following directories and delete them:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Random Directory.
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Internet Explorer/Main/Random
Other common criminal uses of this malware could be linked to theft of personal information such as passwords, login credentials, banking details, credit or debit card numbers and other details that can be used for criminal purposes. In some cases, the infected users may experience issues such as slow system response time, hard drive crashes, data loss, software malfunction, frequent system errors and many more. Therefore, it is highly recommended to remove the Trojan virus as soon as you detect it.
This task, however, may require the assistance of a removal guide like the one above and a professional scanner which can carefully check your entire system for malicious code. Unfortunately, it is not that easy to deal with a threat from this category without some guidance because Rbxfpsunlocker Virus typically tries to hide its traces in order to remain undetected. Therefore, it can be challenging for inexperienced users to locate the malware and to effectively delete it without harming some other system files in the process. That’s why we advise our readers to make use of the professional Rbxfpsunlocker Virus removal tool included in the guide below in order to speed up the removal process and to eliminate the risk of deleting something else by mistake.
Leave a Comment